U.S. shipping details
- USPS Priority shipping is FREE for all orders of 2 or more Rumble Jars. For orders of 1 Rumble Jar, shipping is only $3. But c'mon...don't hog all the Rumble Jars for yourself! Give the gift of cold brew to a caf-fiend friend or relative and get it shipped free.
- USPS Priority should take 1-3 business days to be delivered (from the shipment date). We aim to ship out orders every business day, so most orders will be shipped within one business day of when the order is placed. Not too shabby for $3 (but trust us...it costs us a heckuva lot more!)
International shipping details
- We ship to Canada, Australia, New Zealand and most countries of Europe (however that's defined these days ;-) )
- Shipping is via USPS International First Class. Our guideline is to expect 6-10 business days, but quite often it's quicker than that, and sometimes it's a fair bit longer. Sorry, blame it on customs!
- Canada: shipping costs $9 for the first jar and $5 for each additional.
- Australia/NZ/Europe: shipping costs $15 for the first jar and $8 for each additional.
- Please note: buyers are responsible for any additional fees and taxes charged by customs in your country, as well as for ensuring the imported product complies with your local laws. For more details on those costs and procedures, please contact your local customs authority.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To process your return, we will also need a receipt, proof of purchase or your order number. Unfortunately we're unable to refund any shipping costs.
Also, if you received a defective product from us, we'll happily replace it with a working version.
We'd love to answer any questions or concerns you have about returns. Email us using the form on the 'Contact' page (a link to that page can be accessed in the menu or at the bottom of our website).